Project four was exciting because I wasn’t only working with my mind, but ten other minds that were involved. I started off with a simple paragraph in which I created about a dog, and his boredom life. After five paragraphs created from others minds, the dog was no longer bored.
I did my project this way, because I wanted to see where the story would go. By the end of day five of my project, the story was still continuous and never ending. It reminded me of the movie “The Never Ending Story”, with the large dog with the boy and his adventures. As I remember the boy started off being bored, or if you look at C.S. Lewis story: “The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe”. The children within this novel start off being bored in a large house because it is raining outside. Yes the way this story started was my choice, but if you think about all stories that have been made by a multitude of people, the end result is the story getting boring. The reason I chose this way to elaborated on project four was because of the type of responses I would get out of peoples imaginations. I think it is amazing on how much you can learn from a person imagination if you give them one topic to respond on. Overall, I was hoping it would be a little longer, I feel that my approach of writing this was poor. Doing it through e-mail was not the best way to get responses, maybe I would of done better on Facebook.com.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Genevieve: OK, great project! I look forward to reading it all. I think you're right that email may not be the best way - nothing wrong with it intrinsically, but people may be more comfortable with Facebook - on the other hand, it may just require a bit more time?
Post a Comment