I'm not sure how constructive a comment I can give, since I'm not really sure how you could "freestyle" this--it seems pretty freestyle already. This image gives a lot of leeway, though. There are a ton of ways to flabbergast.
I really like your example. It is really fun and I like the juxtaposition of the "feeling faces" on the right. It reads well, and the reader can visually move around the page in various ways, which is great. Is the text your own? Another's? Very cool so far! -ERiN H
3 comments:
I'm not sure how constructive a comment I can give, since I'm not really sure how you could "freestyle" this--it seems pretty freestyle already. This image gives a lot of leeway, though. There are a ton of ways to flabbergast.
I am wondering how these graphics were added. Did you find them from one of those picture database sights, and did it come already like that?
Hi Genevieve,
I really like your example. It is really fun and I like the juxtaposition of the "feeling faces" on the right. It reads well, and the reader can visually move around the page in various ways, which is great. Is the text your own? Another's? Very cool so far! -ERiN H
Post a Comment