Thursday, August 21, 2008

Being Online Autobiography

The internet is a knowledgeable thing that is used frequently in today's modern world. The internet is my world has been used only half of my life. I remember my father getting our first computer: 286, in which is stilled used for creating data entries for the cars at our house. I use the internet mostly to check my e-mail, especially at school. I used to face book and myspace alot, but I assume as you get older you get out of what might be called a phase.

As talked about before, I have only been a digital native for only half my life. I am starting to catch up. I have a Ipod, which I did use religiously but not any more. The internet was not used that much where I grew up. Yes, I am from a big town outside of Washington D.C., but that does not mean the location as where we grew up was all that internet savvy.

I do not embark on a memory of using the web. I have used it so much over the last year, that a memory of using the web would not be significant. As for now, I do visit the face book website, and myspace once in while, but I feel like I have more useful things to do than spend my time destroying my eyes. I spend alot of time these days, especially during the school year on the internet because it is the modern way of communications, which is important to get through today's society.


No comments: